Whenever a document released in Finland must certanly be presented for authorities abroad, the Ministry can be asked by you for Foreign Affairs to legalise the document. The goal of legalisation is always to authenticate the signature and certify the positioning for the authority which has released the document. This is accomplished in English.
Each document must certanly be finalized by way of a general public official and range from the signatory’s title in block letters. Having legalised your document during the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, you need to submit it for verification in the diplomatic objective of this nation in Helsinki where you are going to utilize the papers.
The road target and office hours receive in the email address page.
The Ministry for Foreign Affairs legalises
- Papers granted by the Finnish authorities
- The signature and position of a Notary Public
- Extracts from registers and, as an example, papers awarded because of the authorities
- Certificates of non-impediment and wedding certificates
- University, senior school and college of systems diplomas
- Documents signed and granted by a chamber of business
- Translations produced by authorised translators. Continue reading “Legalisation of papers to be used abroad. Papers legalised in the Foreign Ministry”